Accreditation expert takes part in the inspection of accreditation as a member of Accreditation Commission which is created to carry out accreditation process of an educational institution.
Member of the Accreditation Commission is selected based on the following criteria:
- should have competence and (professional) experience on higher education;
- should be able to communicate, listen and observe;
- should be able to analyze and comment on the data presented as a result of evaluation;
- should be aware of local and international accreditation processes;
- should successfully complete accreditation training programs organized by the Agency.
>> APPLY <<